33 Lessons Learned in 33 Years
1. Life is short. The fact that we have time isn’t an excuse to waste it.
2. Write the vision; make it plain. Vision is everything.
3. Do. Not. Settle.
4. Love, every chance you get. Love love love.
5. Life is not meant to be journeyed alone.
6. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
7. Be intentional.
8. If you have one great friend you can count on, you have the world.
9. The grass may not always be greener on the other side. Envy no one.
11. Trust your instincts. And trust them the first time.
12. If you don’t want to do something you don’t have to do it.
13. Maintaining your peace is so important. Protect it like your life depended on it.
14. Learn how to say “I love you.”
15. People show you how they love you.
16. We should laugh at something every day.
17. Be comfortable in your own company.
18. Kindness is underrated.
19. Mistakes are a part of life. Don’t be afraid of them. Grow and learn from them.
20. Spend as much time with loved ones as possible.
21. There is life after disappointments.
22. There is life after rejection. There was life before rejection.
23. It’s okay to say “I don’t know.”
24. You are more than enough.
25. You can reinvent yourself over and over again.
26. Forgiveness is a process.
27. God doesn’t make mistakes.
28. You teach people how to treat you.
29. Make mental health a top priority.
30. Be present in other people’s pain.
31. Celebrate every victory.
32. Learn yourself. Study yourself. Major in self-awareness.
33. God is the source of my strength. God is the strength of my life.